The numerical and dimensional data acquired from measuring machines, etc. are integrated and managed, enabling the person who wants to see fresh data to check at the angle he wants to see and solves problems.
ATS CM4D is a system that bridges the gap between the virtual world of computer-aided design in the aerospace industry and the physical world of manufacturing, and the scale and scope of ATS CM4D projects in the aerospace industry vary widely from company to company. But generally includes the following requirements:
• Receive data in multiple formats from multiple measuring instruments
• Convert data to a standard format for integration into a single database
• Create reports that can be accessed from anywhere and used to improve products and processes and require rapid analysis
Also, conventional SPC alone could not predict problems that could occur in the assembly process. By incorporating product quality validation, which is a product-centric approach, assembly can be simulated by virtual assembly and virtual shimming even if the parts to be assembled are located many kilometers away. Therefore, it is possible to quickly understand the problem and take countermeasures before shipping. As a result, not only the machine but also the operator's valuable man-hours can be greatly reduced.
[ATS CM4D introduction effect in aerospace industry]
• Improve internal and supply chain communication and coordination
• Improved manufacturing processes thanks to up-to-the-minute informed decisions
• Reduce machine and operator operation time for faster numerical and dimensional inspection
• All numerical and dimensional data are recorded and analyzed in one place, reducing training and maintenance costs