A movable processing machine that can be installed on a model surface plate
- A movable model processing machine that can be installed on an existing surface plate
- Uses carbon material on the arm and columns to achieve high accuracy, high rigidity and reduce weight (main unit weight is 450 kg).
- The processing head is compact and can also support processing of interior models, etc. Has a head angle automatic correction function.
- The guide rails on the base axis can be installed easily and the length can be increased by connecting 2 of them together.
- Furnished with a user interface that anyone can easily use, and equipped with all functions including an NC data editing function and manual intervention function despite the processing performance being that of a full-scale NC control machine.
A movable model processing machine that can be installed on an existing surface plate in a studio. The model can be quickly and easily NC processed by anyone wherever it is without needing to move it. The machine can also be completely removed for evaluation meetings or similar events. Easily enables full-scale NC processing to be performed by anyone without any knowledge of G-codes because it is different to machine tools and other such similar equipment. Significantly improves development efficiency by rapidly speeding up the cycle of NC processing □ Evaluation □ Correction □ NC processing □ Evaluation. This is an NC processing machine that is critical to the process of developing models, which can be used in places with harsh withstand load conditions, such as mezzanine floors, because the machine is lightweight.
|Base||Up to 6m|
|Machine operation accuracy (at 20°)||Each axis ±0.08mm/axis|
|Simultaneously controlled axes||5 fixed axes (3 simultaneous axes and 2 manual axes)|
|Main shaft||300 W 0.48 N・m continuous 6,000 revolutions|
|Head indexing angle||A axis -15° to 120°（15° decomposition)|
|B axis 0 to ±180° (15° decomposition)|
|Speed||Fast forwarding 8m/min|
|Cut feed 5m/min|
|Power supply||AC100V ±10% 50/60Hz|
|Weight||Machine 450 kg, control machine 200 kg|
Scale models, full-size models, exterior models, interior models
Core foam material (styrene and urethane)
When combined with a non-contact measuring device, it can automate left-right flipping, expand the process from scale models, and significantly reduce time by replacing molding using layout machines with NC processing. It also provides feedback and other information for manufacturing and developing models used for wind tunnel testing.