Large work piece measurement and distortion, level difference and clearance, dynamic internal defect inspection and CAD comparison
Wireless and armless 3D point measurement probe
- The Leica T-Probe system can measure with a probe at a high measuring rate and high measuring accuracy within a measurement range of up to 60 meters in diameter (for the AT960-XR) in combination with the Leica Laser Tracker AT960 system.
- The probe can measure hidden and hard-to-measure places in the shortest setup time.
- There are two mounting locations for the stylus. This mounting direction and the stylus length can be changed instantly while measuring without the need to calibrate.
For aircraft and large structures using multiple styluses
- Lightweight hand-held probe
- Wireless operation
- Mechanism to easily measure hidden places
- Probe self-recognition function
- Stylus self-recognition function
- Sound feedback function
- Visual feedback function
- Stylus high accuracy quick release function
- Various stylus types and lengths
- Easy lock on using a power lock
|Measuring range (diameter)||20m||40m||50m*|
|[Measuring and tracking performance]|
|Measuring output rate||1,000 points per sec.|
|Tracking speed (all directions)||>meter per sec.|
|Acceleration (all directions)||1g|
|Battery duration time||12hours|
*Standard measurement range which is the measurement range within guaranteed accuracy is 60 meters in diameter.
**T-Probe measuring accuracy (Uxyz) is obtained by adding this number to the AT960 tracker measuring accuracy.
Automatic measuring solution in processing machine (automatic probing & scanning system)
Measuring solution (Housing inspection for hydroelectric generators)
Measuring solution (Vehicle white body inspection) BMW
Measuring solution (supply, assembly and calibration of large machinery and similar equipment)