Automatic measuring, assembly assist measuring and robot calibration
T-Mac, a device for measuring 6 degrees of freedom, ideal for automated applications.
- The Leica T-Mac system is a sensor unit to measure the 6 degrees of freedom of XYZ, roll, pitch and yaw.
- Calibrate robots, assemble fuselages and install machines, and used extensively with Leica’s automated solutions.
- Reflector and multiple LEDs are set onto the T-Mac unit to track from various angles. It can be used in tough industrial environments due to its sealed housing.
For automatic measuring, assembly assist automatic measuring, and robot calibration
- Easy lock on using a power lock
- Housing can be easily attached to a machine or robot
- Can be used as a calibration tool
- An interface for high precision tool replacement units
- Can be used in tough industrial environments
- Designed for easy maintenance and difficult to damage
- Automatically connects to a robot with repeat accuracy of 3 µm or less
- Wide measuring range
- Checks the measurement status using visual and audio feedback
- Not easily affected by ambient light
|Measuring range (diameter)||10m||20m||40m||50m*|
|Time stamp accuracy||<5μs|
|Positional accuracy||±15μm + 6μm/m|
|[Measuring and tracking performance]|
|Measuring output rate||1,000点/秒|
|Tracking speed (all directions)||>1m/sec.|
|Acceleration (all directions)||1g|
* Measurement range within guaranteed accuracy. Standard measurement range is 60 meters in diameter.
** Measuring accuracy are maximum permissible errors (MPE). Standard measuring accuracy is half the MPE.
*** Standard measuring accuracy.
Measuring solution (supply, assembly and calibration of large machinery and similar equipment)
Robot accuracy improvement solution / Robot calibration system
Assembly assist measuring solution (MAA assembly assist measurement system)